Sunday, August 7, 2016

The Lowdown on Week 1 of Country Heat and My Decision

This past Monday I began a workout program that I wasn’t sure I would enjoy and I didn’t think that would be an effective workout. 

Let me explain first exactly what Country Heat program is and what it includes.  This is our brand new 4 week cardio dance workout set to country music hits created by our incredible trainer Autumn Calabrese.  She is one of Beachbody’s most popular trainers and has created some of the most effective programs.  So I knew that she wouldn’t create something that wasn’t effective, but I also needed a little convincing!

Each workout is 30 minutes or less and is fun, effective and creative!  We learn the dance moves in pairs – learn 1 move then the 2nd move then we put those 2 together – then we move on to the next pair.  You totally do not have to have rhythm – I’m sure that you’ve seen that I have no rhythm in the videos I’ve posted this week!

Country Heat also includes the simple and effective nutrition & portion solution that I’ve been using for the last 2 years.  It’s a simple way to eat clean, healthy foods, in the correct portions for us to nourish our bodies and ensure that we’re eating enough foods and not too much foods each day.   This nutrition concept combined with Shakeology is the complete solution to keep our nutrition on track while still enjoying food!  Because about 80% of our fitness and health results are dependent on our nutrition – so this makes it simple!

Now, let me tell you guys how my week progressed.  Day 1 - I was very nervous and still unsure that I would get an effective workout.  BUT, I was pleasantly surprised at how easy to follow and how effective this cardio workout was!  I had a great cardio workout and worked my abs, legs and arms.  And I actually had FUN – pure, belly laughing fun – while I completed a great workout each day.  As the week progressed, I’ve enjoyed each workout more and more!  I’m a little more comfortable and have loosened up a little with each workout.  I think that I’m going to LOVE these next 3 weeks of this program!  So I’m pressing on, continuing to dance and hoping to gain a little rhythm while I sweat with these fun and effective workouts!


So the verdict is in, I’m committed to completing the entire 30 days of this program, week 1 finished, 3 more to go!

If you’re curious about Country Heat, have any questions or want to know how you can enjoy this crazy fun workout, email me at kristinratliffhealth@gmail.com.  I’ll share all of the details with you!

You can also fill out the form below and I will be in touch! 

No comments:

Post a Comment